D-Link DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch -
The D-Link DGS-1005G 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is part of a new series of 'green' devices using D-Link Green technology. Created with the small or home office user in mind, this switch saves energy while reducing heat output, providing you a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. Combined with an efficient power adapter that is EnergyStar level V qualified, minimized the use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant) in the device and enclosed in recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The DGS-1005G 5-port Gigabit Switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link activity, allowing the switch to save energy by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without effecting networking performance.
The 5-port Gigabit Switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with energy Star level V, as well as with the strict CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports Cable Diagnostics Function
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
- Supports 9,000 Byte Jumbo Frames
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- Plug-and-play installation
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- RoHS compliant
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology
- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control