D-Link Full HD Day & Night Indoor Dome Network Camera 2MP 16x Digital Zoom 73.5deg. Field of View 1920x1080 at 15fps Video Resolution -
The D-Link Full HD Day & Night Indoor Dome Network Camera records high-quality HD footage at 15 fps with its 1/2.7" 2 MP progressive CMOS sensor. It features a fixed 4.0 mm lens with a digital zoom capability of up to 16x and a 73.5deg. horizontal field of view that allows for monitoring wide areas. Integrated IR LEDs allow for recording in grayscale at a minimum illumination of 0 Lux. With the help of the built-in infrared cut removable filter, the camera offers crisp color images in day time and grayscale images in low-light conditions.
Supporting 3G mobile video, the Dome Camera enables viewing of live videos on a 3G mobile phone, anywhere within your 3GPP service area. Videos are recorded in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources. In addition, the Fixed Network Dome Camera also supports H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming, which enables you to view content with support from a multicast IP address on the network.
The Dome Camera allows you to easily adjust various recording features like the image quality and size and the frame rate depending upon the type of location being monitored. In addition, the camera offers a provision for configuring up to 5 privacy masking zones per camera for excluding certain spaces from the image.
You can set the camera to start recording automatically when it detects movement in the motion detection window, which can be configured separately for each camera. Another flexible recording option is provided by the 3-axis gimbal that allows you to manually position the lens at any angle for monitoring complex surroundings. Using the built-in Samba client, the DCS-6113 Camera can record videos directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. Alternately, videos can also be recorded by the camera on a microSD card via the onboard microSD Card slot.
The time-stamping feature permanently prints each frame with the original recording time, allowing the footage to be used as evidence. The integrated electronic tamper detection system promptly notifies you when it observes an attempt to disrupt or damage the camera. Apart from this, the IP surveillance solution features the D-ViewCam software that allows you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. This software can also be used to upload your business floor plan and create a layout of the exact locations of your cameras, thereby simplifying camera management. The built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the Dome Camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports recording in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming enables you to view content with support from a multicast IP address on the network
- Each frame is permanently stamped with its original recording time
- Allows you to adjust parameters like image quality and size and the frame rate depending on the type of location being monitored
- 4 mm fixed length lens with a 16x digital zoom
- Provides excellent imagery at a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 15fps
- Integrated electronic tamper detection system promptly notifies you when it detects any tampering attempts on the camera such as redirecting, defocusing, blocking or spray-painting
- 2-way audio by Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) allows you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from your base station using an external microphone and speaker
- Configurable WDR, white balance, shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast and sharpness
- Built-in IR cut removable filter allows for crisp color images during the day and grayscale images in low-light conditions
- 3-axis gimbal allows manual positioning of the lens at any angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- Records video in case of any movement in the motion detection windows, which can be configured separately for each camera
- 1/2.7" progressive CMOS sensor
- Prevents tampering of the recorded footage
- Enables you to view live video data on a 3G mobile phone capable of RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) in real-time anywhere within your 3GPP service area
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Allows external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays to be connected to the camera