D-Link Full HD Indoor Dome Network Camera 2MP 16x Digital Zoom 73.5deg. Field of View 1920x1080 at 15fps Video Resolution -
The D-Link Full HD Indoor Dome Network Camera records high-quality HD footage at 15 fps with its 1/2.7" 2 MP progressive CMOS sensor. It features a fixed 4mm lens with a digital zoom capability of up to 16x and a 73.5deg. horizontal field of view that allows for monitoring wide areas. Supporting 3G mobile video, the Dome Camera enables viewing of live videos on a 3G mobile phone, anywhere within your 3GPP service area.
The Videos are recorded in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources. This Indoor Dome Network Camera allows you to easily adjust various recording features like the image quality and size and the frame rate depending upon the type of location being monitored. You can set the camera to start recording automatically when it detects movement in the motion detection window, which can be configured separately for each camera. Another flexible recording option is provided by the 3-axis gimbal that allows you to manually position the lens at any angle for monitoring complex surroundings.
Using the built-in Samba client, the DCS-6112 Camera can record videos directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. Alternately, videos can also be recorded by the camera on a microSD card via the onboard microSD card slot. The time-stamping feature permanently prints each frame with the original recording time, allowing the footage to be used as evidence. The integrated electronic tamper detection system promptly notifies you when it observes an attempt to disrupt or damage the camera.
Apart from this, the IP surveillance solution features the D-ViewCam software that allows you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. This software can also be used to upload your business floor plan and create a layout of the exact locations of your cameras, thereby simplifying camera management. The built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the Dome Camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports recording in H.264, MPEG4, or MJPEG compression formats for uncompromised bandwidth efficiency and better utilization of network resources
- Allows you to adjust parameters like image quality and size and the frame rate depending on the type of location being monitored
- Each frame is permanently stamped with its original recording time
- 4mm fixed length lens with a 16x digital zoom
- For monitor up to 32 cameras on a single computer screen
- 3G mobile video enables you to view a live video data on a 3G mobile phone capable of RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) in real-time anywhere within your 3GPP service area
- Built-in Samba client can record directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device
- 3-axis gimbal allows manual positioning of the lens at any angle, offering greater viewing flexibility
- Flip / mirror image functionality
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (802.3af) supplies power to the camera from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Provides excellent imagery at a resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 15 fps
- Sends e-mail alert notifications and triggers motion detection
- 2-way audio by Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) allows you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from your base station using an external microphone and speaker
- Minimum illumination of 0.12 Lux (color) ensures clear pictures in low-light conditions
- Allows you to upload a floor plan with the exact location of your cameras
- MicroSD card slot for recording videos directly on an external storage card
- Records video in case of any movement in the motion detection windows, which can be configured separately for each camera
- 1/2.7" progressive CMOS sensor
- Offers custom recording schedules
- Prevents tampering of the recorded footage