D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter Starter Kit Includes 2 Ethernet Cables 200Mbps PowerLine Data Rate -
The D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter Starter Kit allows to create or expand your home network using your existing electrical wiring. Included with the kit are two PowerLine AV adapters that each features a built-in Fast Ethernet port. To create your network, simply connect one adapter into a wall socket and use an Ethernet cable to connect it to your router. Thereafter, you can attach the other adapter to any other socket in your home or office and connect up your Ethernet-enabled devices, such as a computer, an Ethernet switch, a wireless access point, a digital media player, a gaming console and much more.
Because these adapters feature data transfer speeds of up to 200Mbps and utilize Quality of Service technology, they are ideal for streaming HD video, intense online gaming and VoIP calling. Plus, these adapters incorporate 128-bit AES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders. Ideal for homes or small offices where concrete walls, successive floors in multi-storied buildings, or other architectural impediments could inhibit a wireless signal, this starter kit is a simple, effective way to setup or expand your network.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports secure encryption for enhanced network security
- Stream HD content across your network
- Expand your wireless LAN by connecting an access point to achieve stronger wireless signals in remote areas
- Speeds up to 200Mbps
- Simple plug & play installation
- Expand Your Network Without Running Wires: D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapter technology extends your network's range by utilizing your home's existing electrical wiring
- Connect multiple computers, game consoles and multimedia devices to the Internet