D-Link xStack Managed 48-Port Gigabit Stackable L2 PoE+ Switch 4 Combo SFP 40-Gigabit Stacking with 2 10G-CX4 Ports Standard Image -
The D-Link xStack Managed 48-Port Gigabit Stackable L2 PoE+ Switch is enhanced L2 access stackable switch designed to connect end-users in a secure SMB or enterprise network. This switch supports physical stacking, multicast and enhanced security, making them an ideal Gigabit access layer solution. The DGS-3120-48PC provides 48 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 combo 1000BASE-T/SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Each 10/100/1000 Mbps port of DGS-3120-48PC supports 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet standard. The default power budget is 370 Watts and can be expanded to 740 Watts with the DPS-700 RPS. The switches are also equipped with an SD Card slot, allowing the user to boot images and upload configuration files directly from an SD Card. Furthermore, syslog files can also be conveniently saved to a card.
Lining and Layers:
- The DGS-3120 Series provides users with the latest security features such as Multi-layer and Packet Content Access Control Lists (ACL), Storm Control and IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) with DHCP Snooping
Support and Cushioning:
- With L2 Multicast support, It shows its ability to handle growing IPTV applications. Host-based IGMP/MLD Snooping allows multiple multicast subscribers per physical interface & ISM VLAN sends multicast streams in a multicast VLAN to save bandwidth & to provide better security to the backbone network
- In addition, the switch also supports Microsoft NAP (Network Access Protection). NAP is a policy enforcement technology that allows customers to protect network assets from unhealthy computers by enforcing compliance with network health policies
- It supports authentication mechanisms such as 802.1X, Web-based Access Control (WAC) and MAC-based Access Control (MAC) for strict access control and easy deployment. After authentication, individual policies such as VLAN membership, QoS policies and ACL rules can be assigned to each host
- The Enhanced Image supports ERPS, Double VLAN (Q-in-Q), Ethernet OAM, Static Route, IMPB, sFlow, IPv6 features which are suitable for the next generation IPv6 networks or triple play applications in Metro Ethernet
- It is available with two different software images - Standard Image (SI) and Enhanced Image (EI). The Standard Image provides sophisticated features for campus, or enterprise. It includes advanced Quality of Service (QoS), traffic shaping, L2 multicasting and robust security features
- To uphold enterprise customers' Service Level Agreements (SLA), service providers must reduce the Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and increase service availability. Ethernet OAM features address these challenges and enable service providers to offer carrier-grade services
- The DGS-3120 Series implements a rich set of multilayer QoS/CoS features to ensure that critical network services like VoIP, video conference, IPTV and IP surveillance are served with high priority. The Traffic Shaping features guarantee bandwidth of these services when the network is busy
- With the DHCP Snooping feature, the switch automatically learns IP/MAC pairs by snooping DHCP packets and saving them to the IMPB white list. In addition, the D-Link Safeguard Engine identifies & prioritizes "CPU interested" packets to prevent malicious traffic from interrupting normal network flows