Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Surface with black masking borders standard, on flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass fabric, mounted on a ball bearing rigid steel spring roller.
- Bottom of screen formed into pocket holding tubular metal slat.
- Top, front, and back of case made of extruded aluminum.
- End caps made of heavy gauge steel.
- Equipped with Controlled Screen Return (CSR) to control the return speed of the screen surface back into the case.
- Metal bumper stops built into the case to prevent slat wedging inside case.
- A 6' pull cord with plastic knob is included.
- Suitable for use in environmental air space in accordance with section 300-22 (c) of the National Electric Code, and sections 2-128, 12-010 (3) and 12-100 of the Canadian Electrical Code, part 1, CSA C22.1.
- Bottom of case has a removable access door.
- Provides Optimal Performance and Smooth Consistent Operation
- Bottom of case is self-trimming, with a built-in flange around the bottom of the case.
- Designed for ceiling recessed installation.
- A steel pull bail is attached to the slat.
- A floating mounting method utilizing adjustable roller brackets is designed into a lightweight, extruded aluminum case allowing the centering or offsetting of the screen.
- Case is powder coated white. Handsome finished white aluminum case provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Heavy-duty plastic caps protect the ends of the slat.
Da-Lite Advantage Manual Square Format Ceiling Recessed Manual Screen 9' x 12' 15' Diagonal High Power Surface Review:
No reviews are available for this product.