Da-Lite Cinema Contour Permanently Mounted Wall Screen with Pro Trim Video Format 100" Diagonal 60x80" with 3D Virtual Black Rear Projection Fabric -
• 3D Virtual Black® projection screen material is designed exclusively for 3D rear screen applications. Specifically designed and dedicated as the first rear screen 3D projection fabric in the industry, 3D Virtual Black® features breakthrough polarization preserving properties engineered by Da-Lite Screen Company's research chemists. • 3D Virtual Black® effectively eliminates stereoscopic cross talk or "ghosting" by maintaining 99 percent polarization purity, an industry first for 3D projection. • The 3D Virtual Black®fabric has the industry's highest extinction value. The result is a new dimension in 3D passive stereoscopic viewing. Other major benefits of 3D Virtual Black® is its seamless 16-foot height and that it easily folds for transportation, making it perfect for traveling or rental applications. • Markets for the 3D Virtual Black® screen fabric include the movie and entertainment industry, oil and gas surveying applications, medical and pharmaceutical applications, robotic surgery, museums, industrial and architectural design and the electronic gaming industry.
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- 3D Virtual Black is a flexible vinyl rear projection fabric that retains 99 percent polarization, thereby maintaining a high fidelity 3D image and virtuallyeliminating all image ghosting.
- Cinema Contour® is a permanently Mounted Wall Screen that has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Surface mounts to back of a 3" wide aluminum frame that provides a masking border.
- Cinema Conture is Available in sizes from 60" to 240" diagonal in video format and 77" to 220" diagonal in HDTV format.
- The black surface finish provides excellent image contrast and its 3.0 gain offers exceptionally vivid images even in ambient light conditions.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.