Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Ideally suited for both lace and grommet and snap button type screens used in portable installations. This material requires tensioning due to its flexible nature. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- Surface mounts to back of a 3" wide aluminum frame that provides a masking border.
- Cinema Contour® is a permanently Mounted Wall Screen that has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Cinema Conture is Available in sizes from 60" to 240" diagonal in video format and 77" to 220" diagonal in HDTV format.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- This specially designed gray vinyl surface offers the same high transmission andlow reflectance values as a rigid rear projection screen for optimal viewing. Ityields excellent color rendition, image contrast and a moderately wide viewing angle.
|Da-Tex® Flexible Fabric Screen:||A translucent, neutral gray vinyl fabric that allows rear projection in applications where a rigid acrylic or glass screen are not possible.|
|Viewing Angle:||30° Gain|
Da-Lite Cinema Contour Permanently Mounted Wall Screen with Pro Trim Video Format 100" Diagonal 60" x 80" with Da-Tex Flexible Rear Projection Screen Fabric Review:
No reviews are available for this product.