Da-Lite Model C 16:10 Wide Format Manual Wall and Ceiling Screen 69x110" 130" Diagonal Video Spectra 1.5 Surface -
• Ideal for large size conference or training rooms. Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly offers smooth operation even in demanding applications. Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless.
Video Spectra 1.5, High Contrast Matte White and Silver Matte fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
• Da-Lite's wide selection of manual wall and ceiling screens gives the presenter a professional solution for any projection application or situation. All screens incorporate Da-Lite's exclusive Camlok roller system that prevents the screen from being accidentally pulled from the roller. All screens come with black masking borders as standard.
Video Spectra 1.5:
• This screen surface is specially designed with a reflective coating, which provides an increased amount of brightness with a moderately reduced viewing angle. The increased gain of this surface makes it suitable for environments where ambient lighting is uncontrollable and a projector with moderate light output is utilized. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 35° Gain: 1.5
- Provides an increased amount of brightness with a moderately reduced viewing angle
- Flame retardant and mildew resistant
- Ideal for large conference rooms, training rooms or classrooms.