Da-Lite Model C HDTV Format Manual Wall and Ceiling Screen 45x80" 92" Diagonal High Power Surface -
• Ideal for large size conference or training rooms. Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly offers smooth operation even in demanding applications.
• Optional floating mounting brackets allow the Model C to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws. Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless.
• A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss.
• The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.8
- Provides highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss.
- Flame retardant and mildew resistant