Da-Lite Model C Square Format Manual Wall and Ceiling Screen 84x84" 119" Diagonal High Power Surface -
• Ideal for large size conference or training rooms. Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly offers smooth operation even in demanding applications. Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless.
Video Spectra 1.5, High Contrast Matte White and Silver Matte fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
• Da-Lite's wide selection of manual wall and ceiling screens gives the presenter a professional solution for any projection application or situation. All screens incorporate Da-Lite's exclusive Camlok roller system that prevents the screen from being accidentally pulled from the roller. All screens come with black masking borders as standard.
• A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss.
The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildewresistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.8
- Provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss
- Ideal for large conference rooms, training rooms or classrooms
- Flame retardant and mildew resistant