Dagger Axis10.5 Kayak with Skeg -
The Dagger Axis 10.5 Kayak with Skeg takes on all types of water with the adventurous beginner in mind; it's maneuverable, stable and ready for lakes or rivers thanks to a whitewater-inspired design.
Made in USA.
- Polyethylene construction offers performance, responsiveness and rugged durability
- Seat and back pads use soft, contoured foam covered in a textured stretch material for plush comfort and protection from the cold; oversized cockpit increases comfort
- Soft knee pads attach either inside the cockpit or on the exterior, offering customizable comfort
- Height-adjustable, drop-down skeg enhances tracking in strong winds and currents
Weather and Wind:
- unlike hard, plastic handles, the soft-touch handles are easy on cold, paddle-weary hands
- 10.5 ft. length offers high maneuverability and a manageable weight, and an integrated beam stiffens the hull to keep you in control when turning
- Backrest with side-mounted cam buckle and durable webbing allows simple adjustments while seated in kayak
- Mesh pocket attached to the bow deck offers secure storage for small accessories, and it's within easy reach
- Rear hatch provides enough storage for a day trip
- The Dagger Axis 10.5 Kayak weighs 50 lb.
- Slidelock footbraces are easy to adjust from inside the boat; simply raise the black plastic rod to unlock and slide foot peg into desired position
- Stable hull inspires confidence for beginners, and defined chines enhance maneuverability