Daiwa Accudepth Plus-B Linecounter Reel

Priced: $69.99 - $84.99 Rated:   - 4 stars out of 5 by 4 reviews.
Visit our Daily Deals for great products at low prices.
Daiwa Accudepth Plus-B Linecounter Reel -
Serious anglers want a reel they can count on. That's why Daiwa designed the AccuDepth Plus B/BW Line Counter Reels. Now, when trolling for trophies, you'll know where your bait is running. The Daiwa AccuDepth Plus B/BW Reels measure line out in feet, allowing you to find the strike zone again and again. Features include a strong, lightweight graphite composite frame, machine- cut brass gears, a spool clicker and automatic clutch engagement. Drag washers are smooth Teflon-impregnated felt. Whether you're using a downrigger ball, flat lines, diving planers, or lead-core line, the Daiwa AccuDepth Plus B/BW Line Counter Reels make locating and landing fish easier than ever. Models AD17LCB and AD27LCBW have a double paddle handle. Models AD27LCB, AD47LCB, and AD57LCB have a counter balanced power handle.
Cabelas
A great-looking trolling reel with a built-in direct-drive linecounter that measures line from the clicker-equipped spool in feet. Its lightweight, rugged, one-piece composite frame houses a drive system built for power with machine-cut brass gears, a single ball bearing and a smooth, TeflonĀ®-impregnated felt drag, offering maximum drag settings from 8.8 lbs. to 15.4 lbs. (depending on reel version). With gear-ratio options available from 4.2:1 to 6.1:1, the reel takes between 24.4" and 24.8" of line per crank of the handle.
Want it cheaper? Set your own price.
Enter the price you want to pay and we'll email or text you if we find a store that will sell it for that amount:
Price: $
Your email:
Cell number: (optional, for text message)
Learn how offers work...
Average Price History: Price History
Review RatingNumber of Reviews
2
1
1
0
0

Similar Products:

Daiwa AccuDepth Plus-B Conventional ReelsDaiwa AccuDepth Plus-B Conventional Reels$79.99
Daiwa Sealine B Linecounter ReelDaiwa Sealine B Linecounter Reel$109.99
Daiwa SeaLine SG B/BW Line Counter ReelsDaiwa SeaLine SG B/BW Line Counter Reels$114.99

Related Categories:

Daiwa

Daiwa Accudepth Plus-B Linecounter Reel Reviews:

Positive Reviews:

I Like To Troll

I have not fished this reel yet. I have, however, spent some time checking it out. I measured out 100 feet with a tape and then measured with the reel. The Accu Depth came up at 99 feet and that is close enough! That is with the spool pretty much full of 12 pound monofilament. The reel is smooth and everything seems to work very well. I will fish it soon and expect great results. My favorite fishing is a day spent trolling for trout here in Oregon and I think this reel is going to be a great application for that. Really could not go five stars until I catch a fish with it.
DSHRAG at Cabelas on 04/23/2013

Diawa

I absolutely love this reel. I have 3 of them and use them when pulling crank-baits and spinners for walleye or whatever else may bite. The line-counter is very accurate. I would recommend this reel to anyone. Most all my friends who fish have at least one. Mike
nehunter0103 at Cabelas on 08/27/2013

great value for the money

Lots of trolling on the bay of green bay for walleyes in 2013 no problems. You can spend more but don't know why you would great reels for the money not one problem .
midnite at Cabelas on 12/17/2013

Neutral Reviews:

Line Counter doesn't want to reset

The mechanical portions of the reel are very smooth for the price of this reel. I'm disappointed in the line counter that I can only get to reset about 5% of the time. The other 95% it does nothing when I push the reset button.
FloatMaster at Cabelas on 07/16/2013