Daiwa Saltist Levelwind -
Experience the proven performance of a Saltist™ reel with the added convenience and efficiency of a levelwind. Enjoy fish-dominating cranking power, a super-smooth multidisc drag that can produce up to 22 lbs. of drag and the pleasantly smooth operation afforded by four corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings. The foundation of this reel's all-metal construction is a rigid one-piece aluminum frame. High-strength alloy gears deliver up to 30% greater winding power than lesser reels. Dual anti-reverse systems. Dual-position power handle. Rod clamp included.
- Rugged, all metal construction with rigid, one-piece aluminum frame
Weather and Wind:
- Up to 30% greater winding power
- Aluminum rod clamp
- Fish-dominating cranking power
- Dual-position power handle
- Four CRBB shielded, corrosion-resistant ball bearings and a roller bearing
- Powerful, high-strength alloy gears
- Dual anti-reverse systems
- Super Drag with up to 22 pounds of drag max
Now you can have proven Saltist reel performance with the added convenience and efficiency of a levelwind. Plenty of cranking power, a super-smooth multi-disc drag, four corrosion-resistant CRBB bearings and choice of standard or high speed gear ratios, make these reels ideal for a wide variety of freshwater and saltwater applications. Matches perfectly with Saltist Boat Rods.