Daiwa Silvercast Spincast Reel -
The Silvercast is constructed of a Hardbodyz™ rigid aluminum alloy and has three ball bearings for ultrasmooth reeling. The new soft-touch handle knob is a hit with spincasters as well because of the increased cranking comfort and more stable grip.
Lining and Layers:
- Oversized line aperture for maximum casting performance
- Rotating, Titanium Nitrided line pickup
- Pre-wound with premium monofilament line
- Hardbodyz rigid aluminum alloy construction
Weather and Wind:
- Converts quickly to right or left hand winding
- Super tough, precision metal gearing
- Fast 4.3 to 1 retrieve
- Smooth disc drag with dial adjustment
- Rugged metal body with polished aluminum nose cone
- Machine cut handle and gear housing
Daiwa's classic Silvercast offers simple, push-button casting convenience, rugged metal construction and ultra-reliable performance. Silvercast's quality and affordability make it an exceptional value.