Dakine Emilia Jacket -
The Dakine Women's Emilia Jacket gives you the cool street style you want with the weather protection you need. It has a longer length, sweet heathered face fabric, and removable faux fur trim on its hood. But it also has fully taped seams, a 10K-rated laminate, and DWR to keep you nice and dry, and Primaloft One insulation for toasty warmth. The taffeta and brushed tricot lining gives smooth, silky comfort and coziness right where you want it. A powder skirt, drawcord hem, wrist gaiters, and outer storm flap keep the snow and chill out. The two-way front zipper makes adjusting your pant, pow skirt, or anything else lower down a breeze. Also super-convenient are the multiple designated pockets for goggles, pass, media device, and more.
- Adjustable drawcord hood with inner collar and brim
Weather and Wind:
- 2L heather exterior with DWR finish and 10K-rated laminate
- Outer storm flap and two-way front zip
- Regular fit with longer length
Lining and Layers:
- Taffeta and brushed tricot lining
- Hood has removable faux fur
- Napoleon chest, mesh goggle, sleeve pass, and two hand pockets
- Powder skirt with Lycra
- Double wrist gaiters
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
It's super stylish, super warm, and it's got fur on the hood. Seriously, what more could you ever want? The women's DaKine Emilia Jacket features a standard fit with some added length, and its 10k tech ratings and insulation mean that you can wear it out on the town and up on the mountain. Talk about a package deal, right?