Dakine Annie Boulanger Team Targa Glove -
Annie Boulanger and the in-house designers at Dakine have come together to bring you a high-tech, comfortable glove for days skiing and snowboarding up on the mountain. The Annie Boulanger Team Targa Gloves features a premium Gore Tex waterproofing technology that is breathable and keeps you dry. The high loft synthetic insulation and the 230g fleece lining ensure you're hands stay cozy and warm.
- High-loft synthetic insulation for warmth without excessive bulk
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert for guaranteed dryness
- DWR-treated leather shell, palm, and fingers for durability and dexterity
- Zipper cuff closure for easy one-handed function
- Color-coordinates with Annie's pro-model DAKINE Girls' Heli Pro pack
Annie Boulanger helped pioneer women's backcountry freestyle riding and she doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Annie's pro-model DAKINE Team Targa Glove gives her the protection she needs to get after it in seriously stormy conditions, and the style to look good doing it.
Get off to a great start this winter with the dashing Dakine® Team Targa Glove!
Official Annie Boulanger colorway.
Gore Tex® waterproof/breathable insert.
220g high loft synthetic insulation.
Durable water repellent leather palm.
Nylon/poly shell with DWR treatment.
230g fleece lining.
Zipped cuff closure.
Nose wipe thumb panels.
75% leather, 25% nylon.