Dakine Avenger Glove -
The Dakine Kid's Avenger JR Glove lets the little dudes shredding the hill stay as warm and dry as mom and dad. Gore Tex® insert with DWR coating creates a super waterproof, highly breathable glove, while the Avenger JR from Dakine's high loft synthetic 140/280g insulation makes sure their hands keep warm.
Wash and Care:
- Hand wash cold, hang dry. Glove sizes: measure hand circumference across the palm, from pointer finger to pinky.
- insert provides the highest combined levels of waterproofing, breathability, durability and softness available while providing optimum comfort and protection.
- High loft synthetic insulation (350g).
Weather and Wind:
- You'll be stoked to rock this stellar snow mitten. Features
Traction and Grip:
- One hand cinch gauntlet closure for easy on and off.
- Finished with a DRW (durable water repellent) treatment.
- The least bulky of all liners, the lightweight 150g Tricot liner provides the ultimate in dexterity and moisture management.
Dakine Avenger Gloves - Kid's.
Insert: Gore Tex Waterproof / Breathable.
Insulation: High loft synthetic (Glove 140/280g), (Mitt 140/280g)
Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment.
Lining: 150g Tricot.
Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet.
The DaKine Avenger Gloves feature the same high tech features you would expect from high end adult gloves. GORE-TEX®, High-Loft synthetic insulation, a shell with DWR treatment... If only your hands were as small as your kids'.
Here you come to the rescue with the Avenger Jr Mitt!