Dakine Torque 1/4-Zip Top -
Dakine's Torque 1/4-Zip Fleece Top is the warmest layer they make. This soft fleece pullover is made with polyester microfleece that both insulates to keep you warm and breathes to prevent overheating. Pull the Torque top on over your baselayer when you ride or over regular clothes for everyday. Either way, you'll be warm and comfy.
- Tall collar ensures efficient warmth retention and hip length keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Heavyweight polyester microfleece fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit keeps the fabric against your skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
Lining and Layers:
- 1/4-zip style for easy layering
- 1/4-length zipper enables easy on-off and a little venting during hikes or tours
- Breathable to reduce overheating during activity
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding
- Maximum warmth provided for really cold weather
- Zip chest pocket holds shades or goggle cloth
- Zippered left chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Mock neck for extra warmth around the neck
- AEGIS anti-microbial treatment prevents odor buildup
The big January storm's eyeball-freezing temps keep everyone in the lodge, except for you. Your DAKINE Torque 1/4-Zip Top's heavyweight micrfleece polyester works under your insulated ski jacket to keep you toasty and dry during the constant onslaught of faceshots.
When it's -4 in Valdez and things are getting a bit nippy, you're going to wish you had on the ultra soft and warm Dakine Torque 1/4 Zip Top.