Dalbello Axion 9 Ski Boots -
The Dalbello Axion 9 Ski Boots are one of the most versatile boots in the Dalbello line for 2013. Blending key features of the Krypton Cabrio 3 Piece Shell with a comfortable 103 mm lasted shell, they've created a boot that is super comfortable but still delivers the solid all-mountain performance necessary to kick some ass. Featuring an adjustable flex from 90 to 100, the Axion 9 is a great boot for intermediate skiers as well as lighter weight advanced riders who are down to trade some performance for all day comfort. Ski hard, go big and enjoy this season with the The Dalbello Axion 9.
- Microadjustable F-500 ALU buckles
- Adjustable flex depending your terrain and preference
- Durable bi-injected polyether shell
- I.Roc rockered toe for easier walking
- Ramp Angle Inclination for good leverage over your skis
- 3-piece Cabrio design for natural flex and easy on/ off
- Canting option for a natural alignment with your leg
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention and a low hinge keep your heel back in place
The Dalbello Axion 9 Ski Boot is a high-performance boot that's still comfortable. The flex is dialed down just a bit, but it still provides plenty of support for fast, aggressive riding. The last is 103mm, so you can ride without squished feet, and the liner molds around your feet to provide a custom fit. Microadjustable buckles let you get just the right amount of support all the way along your foot. The Cabrio design opens wide for easy on/ off.