Dale of Norway Christiania -
Inspired by the early 20th century fashion trends with fine detailed patterns and form-flattering shape, the Dale of Norway Women's Christiania Sweater is timeless and elegant. The soft merino wool is soft and cozy and the full zipper front with medium-high neck offer coverage and the ability to show off your layers. The combination of pattern and solid color emphasizes the silhouette, so you look dashing whether you are sightseeing around Greenland or drinking a toddy after skiing in Colorado.
- Fleece-lined stand collar.
- Embroidered brandmark patch set at the left hip.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, reshape, and dry flat.
- Zippered cardigan sweater.
- Two-way zippered opening
- Medium-High Neck with trim
- Patterned rib on hem and sleeves
- Midweight Merino wool blends natural next-to-skin softness with a signature knitting technique for a durable piece that will last for years.
- 21 micron combed merino wool
- Subtly curved hemline.
- Turn Back Cuff
- Folded Cuffs with Intarsia Knitting
- Lusekofte-knit side and gorgeous rosette detailing lend a lovely counterpoint to the allover Nordic pattern.
Like a night's snowfall drifting through the firelight that pours through the frosty window or the quiet, blanketed world that awaits you in the morning, the Dale of Norway® Christiana encompasses the beauty of the season.
Made in Norway.