Dale of Norway Dronningen -
In Dale of Norway's Dronningen sweater jacket, pretty wintry snowflakes atop a soft, performance-ready merino wool is trimmed with genuine rabbit fur for a truly luxurious, cozy experience.
- Fine wool is combed, stretched, spun and dyed using time-tested procedures, and then expertly finished on state-of-the-art knitting machines
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
Lining and Layers:
- Detail such as rabbit fur in cuffs, neck and front
- Mock neck
- Knit with soft Merino yarn.
- Feminine cardigan with authentic pewter buttons
- Since 1879, Dale of Norway has been faithfully producing high-quality knitwear in traditional Nordic and modern traditions
- Genuine rabbit fur trim
- Hook-and-eye front closure
The Dronningen is made with skinsoft merino, fur trim and a windproof liner. It is a beautiful jacket that is comfortable for both indoor and outdoor use.