Danner Workman 8IN Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Workman 8IN Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Workman 8IN Boot.
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Rugged durability and all day comfort from the Vibram Duralogical outsole
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
No-nonsense boots that are built to a higher standard. Richly tanned, full-grain leather uppers feature triple-stitched seams and handcrafted stitchdown construction for tough-as-nails durability and premium underfoot stability. The uppers are backed by 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® linings to keep feet dry. Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds cushion each step for all-day comfort. Wear-resistant Vibram Duralogical™ outsoles absorb ground shock, shed debris and provide all-surface traction. Alloy safety toes are lighter than steel and meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard protection. Imported.
Men’s sizes: 7-15 D and EE widths. Half sizes to 12.