Danner Corvallis Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Corvallis Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Corvallis Boot.
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
Weather and Wind:
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole with 90° heel
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE X platform
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
Stay grounded with the Danner Corvallis GORE-TEX Electrical Hazard boot. This sturdy men's work boot has a waterproof full grain leather upper with abrasion-resistant toe and heel caps for the ultimate protection. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining offers protection from the elements, while electrical hazard protection offers peace of mind on the jobsite. A supportive Fatigue Fighter™ footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Danner's Terra Force X platform technology provides a lightweight, yet extremely stable platform. Padding in the collar protects and cushions your ankles, as the synthetic midsole and nylon shank provide stability. The Danner Corvallis GORE-TEX EH is finished with a slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole for stalwart stability.