Danner Desert Acadia 8IN Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Women's Desert Acadia 8IN Boot.
Lining and Layers:
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram Sierra outsole matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
Weather and Wind:
- The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- 8" height
- Fiberglass shank
- Berry compliant
- 58 oz