Danner DFA GTX Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's DFA GTX Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's DFA GTX Boot.
- Co-molded Pebax midsole plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance
- Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
- Durable, waterproof nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
Traction and Grip:
- Danner/Vibram DFA outsole with 360° low lug pattern for grip in all directions
- Patent pending Danner VIA technology featuring a Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control