Danner Fowler GTX 5.5" -
DECENT FEATURES of the Danner Men's Fowler 5.5IN GTX Boot.
The SPECS of the Danner Men's Fowler 5.5IN GTX Boot.
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Nylon shank
- Waterproof construction
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Vibram Leader outsole featuring a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailgaurd platform
- Moc toe
- 5.5" shaft height
- Walking heel
- Synergy Systems platform
- Antimicrobial polyurethane foot bed
Danner's Fowler series brings its focus on cushioning and long lasting comfort so that you can cover miles with ease. The boots are made with a waterproof construction, rugged hardware, and a co-molded TPU plate. The polyurethane foot bed is created with open cell construction for air circulation while the EVA midsole provides further cushioning. The Synergy Systems platform was created for lightweight and athletic performance. The Vibram Leader outsole features a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance.