Danner Fowler GTX 8" -
DECENT FEATURES of the Danner Men's Fowler 8IN GTX Boot.
The SPECS of the Danner Men's Fowler 8IN GTX Boot.
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Waterproof construction
- Nylon shank
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Vibram Leader outsole featuring a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance
- 8" shaft height
- Walking heel
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Synergy Systems platform
- Antimicrobial polyurethane foot bed
- Round toe
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailgaurd platform
Equip yourself for a demanding workday with the Danner Fowler 8 Inch GORE-TEX boot. Rugged and stylish, this sturdy men's hunting boot has a 1000-Denier, breathable nylon upper with full grain leather trim give you optimum performance. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX XCR lining offers protection from the elements in warm weather climates or more active pursuits. A supportive, antimicrobial polyurethane footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Padding in the collar protects and cushions your ankles, as the synthetic midsole and nylon shank provide stability. The Danner Fowler 8 Inch GORE-TEX boot is finished with a Vibram Leader rubber outsole with a low-lug pattern for non-loading trail performance.
Danner's Fowler series brings its focus on cushioning and long lasting comfort so that you can cover miles with ease. The boots are made with a waterproof construction, rugged hardware, and a co-molded TPU plate. The polyurethane foot bed is created with open cell construction for air circulation while the EVA midsole provides further cushioning. The Synergy Systems platform was created for lightweight and athletic performance. The Vibram Leader outsole features a low lug pattern for non-loading trail performance.