Danner Gavre 6IN Boot -
DECENT FEATURES of the Danner Men's Gavre 6IN Boot.
The SPECS of the Danner Men's Gavre 6IN Boot.
- Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot
- Speed lace fastening system and lace to toe design for secure fit
- Durable, waterproof nubuc leather upper with an abrasion resistant nylon weave
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal center lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
Tackle any adventure with the Danner Gavre 6-Inch WP boot. Designed for use in unstable environments like rocky, mountainous terrain, this men's ankle boot boasts a durable nubuck and 1200-Denier nylon mesh upper for a flexible fit and feel. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining offers protection from the elements. Developed for the most rugged, high-altitude conditions, Danner's Dynamic Response System is engineered to provide protection, response, rigidity and support needed when battling ridge line conditions of rocks, jagged debris, packed snow and serious ice. A 360-degree, abrasion-resistant rubber rand delivers additional protection from rocks and debris. The incorporated Pebax framework allows springboard return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability. The Danner Gavre 6-Inch Waterproof boot is finished with a Vibram Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments.