Danner Jackal GTX Snake Boots -
DECENT FEATURES of the Danner Men's Jackal II Snake Boot.
The SPECS of the Danner Men's Jackal II Snake Boot.
- Rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
Support and Cushioning:
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining for use in warm weather climates or more active pursuits
- Full-camo Danner Phantom outsole with low lugs for superior ground feel
- 360° snake-proof protection
Fang-stopping, 360° snakeproof protection with weatherproof comfort and die-hard durability. They feature lightweight, full-camo 1,000-denier nylon uppers for warm-weather comfort and brush-and-briar-stopping toughness. Backed by GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings for waterproof, breathable performance. Extra-thick EVA inserts offer shock-absorbing cushioning and support. Low-lug Danner Phantom™ outsoles provide exceptional ground feel and all-terrain traction. Imported.
Men’s sizes: 7-14 D and EE widths. Half sizes 12.
Camo pattern:Realtree APG™.
Extended Comfort lining for breathable comfort in warm weather. Provides comprehensive snakebite protection up to your knees for ultimate confidence in the field. 1000 denier nylon uppers; low-lug Phantom™ outsoles. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 45764.