Danner Light II Medium Width Hiking and Backpacking Boot -
The Danner® Light II is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuc leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
Support and Cushioning:
- 6" of support and ankle mobility.
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.