Danner Power Foreman Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Power Foreman Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Power Foreman Boot.
Lining and Layers:
- Additional leather layer in toe for abrasion resistance
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper is resistant to alkali, lime and barnyard chemicals
- Non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy outsole that won't track debris
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Beat the elements with the Danner Power Foreman™ GORE-TEX Electrical Hazard boot. Made in the USA, this sturdy men's hunting boot has a waterproof full grain leather upper that was designed to resist alkali, lime and barnyard chemicals. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining offers protection from the elements, while electrical hazard protection offers peace of mind on the jobsite. The EVA midsole and fiberglass shank provide stability. The Danner Power Foreman™ GORE-TEX EH is finished with a Vibram 4014 Cristy rubber outsole for stalwart stability.