Danner Quarry Logger AT Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Quarry Logger AT Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Quarry Logger AT Boot.
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
Weather and Wind:
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram 360° Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Dig deep in the Danner Quarry™ 10 Inch GORE-TEX Alloy Toe Logger boot. Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection, this sturdy men's utility boot has a waterproof full grain leather upper to give you optimum performance. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining offers protection from the elements; an alloy steel safety toe offers protection from falling or rolling objects on the jobsite or trail. A supportive Fatigue Fighter™ footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Padding in the collar protects and cushions your ankles, as the synthetic midsole and steel shank provide stability. The Danner Quarry™ 10 Inch GORE-TEX Alloy Toe Logger boot is finished with an oil- and slip-resistant Vibram rubber 360 Logger outsole for superior traction over rugged terrain and through cold temperatures.