Danner Sobo Mid Boot -
DECENT FEATURES of the Danner Men's Sobo Mid Boot.
The SPECS of the Danner Men's Sobo Mid Boot.
- Antimicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue
- Durable suede and nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon
- Nylon shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial open cell PU foot bed
Traction and Grip:
- Danner Appalachian outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- 6" shaft height
- Walking heel
- Co-molded TPU plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Round toe
- Lightweight and athletic performance of Danner's Trailguard platform
These Sobo Hiking Boots by Danner were developed to provide comfort and stability needed for 20 mile-a-day light and fast hikes. The Sobo features a durable suede, nubuc leather, and lightweight nylon upper. The antimicrobial mesh lining in the collar and tongue, antimicrobial open cell PU foot bed, compression molded EVA midsole, and co-molded TPU plate all work together to provide unending comfort for those long all day hikes. The Trailguard platform and Appalachian outsole gives lightweight traction over rugged terrain.