Danner Tektite GORE-TEX XCR -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Tektite GTX XCR Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Tektite GTX XCR Boot.
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and Super Fabric upper
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90° heel and an oil and slip resistant compound
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413- 11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
Secure quality performance with the Danner GORE-TEX XCR boot. Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection, this sturdy men's utility boot is crafted from an abrasion- and tear-resistant, polyurethane-coated, waterproof full grain leather and SuperFabric upper will give you optimum performance. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX XCR lining offers protection from the elements. A supportive polyurethane footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Padding in the collar protects and cushions your ankles, as the synthetic midsole and nylon shank provide stability. The Danner GORE-TEX XCR boot is finished with an oil- and slip-resistant EXO Carbide rubber outsole featuring a 90-degree heel tread for superior traction over rugged terrain and through cold temperatures.