Danner Tektite NMT Boot -
Secure quality performance with the Danner Tektite GORE-TEX XCR NMT boot. Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection, this sturdy women's utility boot is crafted from an abrasion- and tear-resistant, polyurethane-coated, waterproof full grain leather and SuperFabric upper to give you optimum performance. The 100% waterproof GORE-TEX XCR lining offers protection from the elements; a non-metallic safety toe offers protection from falling or rolling objects on the jobsite or trail. A supportive polyurethane footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Padding in the collar protects and cushions your ankles, as the synthetic midsole and nylon shank provide stability. The Danner Tektite GORE-TEX XCR Non-metallic Toe boot is finished with an oil- and slip-resistant EXO Carbide rubber outsole featuring a 90-degree heel tread for superior traction over rugged terrain and through cold temperatures.
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's EXO platform
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and Super Fabric upper
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90° heel and an oil and slip resistant compound
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413- 11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
FEATURES of the Danner Women's Tektite NMT Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Women's Tektite NMT Boot.