Danner Cloud Cap Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Cloud Cap Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Cloud Cap Boot.
- Durable nubuc leather upper with rugged and lightweight nylon
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
Support and Cushioning:
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
Traction and Grip:
- Danner Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- Removable EVA footbed
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- 6" in height
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
Tough and light. The Cloud Cap incorporates our Synergy heel system and a dual-density midsole with abrasion resistant toe, triple stitching and quality nubuc leather to deliver breathability and durability for hikers in warm weather environments. The Cloud Cap is comfortable enough to wear as weekend boot. But don’t let the comfort and athletic fit fool you. On the mountain, the Cloud Cap can hold its own. It features tough, triple-stitched seams and protective plates to keep the bottom of your feet safe and secure. Underneath, the Cloud Cap is outfitted with Danner Trailguard outsole for a solid grip on a range of terrains.