Danner Desert TFX Rough-Out GTX 8IN Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Desert TFX Rough-Out GTX 8IN Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Desert TFX Rough-Out GTX 8IN Boot.
- Durable, waterproof, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight, Aggressive outsole for traction
- Danner Approach TFX outsole for instant acceleration over rugged terrain
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE X platform
- Weight of 58 oz
- Built for Temperate Conditions
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX™ has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner’s patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining is comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability. These boots have a sleep, low volume profile with ample toe room for support and comfort. The speed lace system ensures a quick and secure fit.