Danner Desert TFX Rough-Out Hot -
Make performance a priority in the Danner Desert TFX Rough-Out Hot boot. This sturdy men's utility boot has a waterproof full grain, rough-out leather and 1000-Denier, breathable nylon upper to give you optimum performance; Dri-Lex technology in the lining combines hydrophobic (moisture-hating) polyester and hydrophilic (moisture-loving) nylon to create a dual-zone, moisture-wicking, abrasion- and bacteria-resistant environment next to the skin. A supportive Fatigue Fighter™ footbed delivers cushioned comfort. Danner's Terra Force X platform technology provides a lightweight, yet extremely stable platform. The synthetic midsole and nylon shank of the Danner Desert TFX Rough-Out Hot boot provide stability. The Danner Approach TFX outsole features a dramatic X-frame design, triangle-shaped lugs for improved acceleration and downhill braking, and exterior lugs that enhance side-hill traction.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Breathable moisture-wicking mesh lining with leather perforation for increased airflow
- Dri-Lex for comfort and breathability
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight, Aggressive outsole for traction
- Danner Approach TFX outsole for instant acceleration over rugged terrain
- Weight of 43 oz
- Meets AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Built for Hot Conditions
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE X platform
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Desert TFX Rough-Out Hot 8IN Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Desert TFX Rough-Out Hot 8IN Boot.
Danner pays attention to the details of their boots. They have high standards for each pair of boots that leaves their factory. These boots are constructed with full-grain leather for durable, long-lasting results. Dri-Lex lining provides added comfort and breathability. These boots are complete with Vibram outsoles that can stand up to just about anything.