Danner Explorer Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Explorer Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Explorer Boot.
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
Support and Cushioning:
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
Weather and Wind:
- Full-grain, all leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Men’s 63 oz
- 6" height
- Fiberglass shank
Wherever the hike takes you, the USA-made Explorer will get you there. A GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather upper keeps feet protected from the elements. The famous Kletterlift outsole by Vibram provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for stability.