Danner Super Rain Forest Insulated Boot -
FEATURES of the Danner Men's Super Rain Forest Insulated Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Danner Men's Super Rain Forest Insulated Boot.
Lining and Layers:
- Additional leather layer in toe for abrasion resistance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
- Available with Thinsulate Insulation
- 200 Grams Thinsulate insulation
Weather and Wind:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper is resistant to alkali, lime and barnyard chemicals
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole angled for superior traction over steep terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Shaft height
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
The USA-made Rain Forest™ GTX® work boots by Danner are great all-purpose work boots. The 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is made to keep your feet dry and comfortable, even in extreme conditions. Two-hundred grams of Thinsulate insulation offers lightweight warmth for colder climates. This insulation is thin and flexible, not bulky like other insulations. Danner's hand crafted stitch down construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot while triple stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability. The Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features angled lugs that provide substantial support whether you are going up or down. This outsole also provides maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.