Dansko Camille -
Looking and feeling great is a breeze in the Dansko Camille shoe, part of the Dansko Calais collection. Crafted from Nappa or burnished full grain leather, this women's shoe features generous perforations for breezy breathability and has an elasticized back collar for give with every step; a top zipper offers easy on/off. Underfoot, a removable, dual-density polyurethane/EVA insole gains even greater comfort from a layer of memory foam. The microfiber sockliner assists in moving moisture away from the foot. The Dansko Camille loafer is finished with a flexible rubber sole to provide traction and durable wear, whether you're walking to work or vacationing in far-off lands.
- Front zip entry with elasticized collar for easy on-and-off wear.
Lining and Layers:
- Breathable microfiber lining
Support and Cushioning:
- Cushioned, removable insole.
- Supple leather upper with perforations for breathability.
- Stabilizing heel cap allows foot to slide naturally in and out of the shoe
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Closed round toe.
- Removable, dual-density footbed
- Dansko shoes are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Sierra Trading Post
A low-riding work loafer with a soccer-shoe aesthetic, Dansko's Camille shoe is comfortable underfoot and extra-breathable on the inside, thanks to decorative perforations and a breathable microfiber lining.
Comfort is a many splendored thing.