Dansko Edda -
The Sedona Collection showcases the lightweight, flexible shoe that offers all-day Dansko comfort and support. The collection features a long-wearing injected EVA outsole with rubber traction pads to provide slip resistance in wet or oily-wet conditions. Strobel construction and grooved outsole deliver superior flexibility, and the low profile forepart and heel provide lateral stability. Inside, the removable, molded, triple density EVA footbed provides both comfort and support. Spring styles include the popular lace-up, an adjustable maryjane, and slides. Sedona is available in both stain resistant suede and leather, suitable for occupational wear.
- Features a lightweight, molded rubber footbed with flex construction.
- Suede upper with textile accents and decorative stitch detailing.
- Hook-and-loop strap across the instep allows for a secure yet adjustable fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Soft and breathable textile lining and a textile-covered footbed that is cushioned for support.
- All-day Dansko comfort and support
- Supportive, removable PU footbed that will never flatten out.
- Slip resistant outsole makes it ideal for kitchen and hospital settings
- Lightweight, flexible shoe
- Use Dansko Nubuck and Suede Bar and Brush to remove surface stains. For maximum water and stain protection, we recommend using Dansko Suede and Nubuck Spray immediately after purchase.
- Suede is a leather that features a soft, delicate nap and is perfect for dress-up occasions.
Perfect for the gal who's on the go, these Dansko® mary janes are sporty and comfy for the active lady.