Dansko Professional Black Mosaic -
If you rarely have a chance to sit down during the day, then you'll love the Dansko Women's Professional Black Mosaic Clogs. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), these flexible-bottom stapled clogs have the ideal support, cushioning, and protection you and your feet need for all-day comfort.
- Padded instep collars offer all-day comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane foam footbeds absorb and evaporate perspiration, while antimicrobial leather sock linings help ensure a fresh feeling
- Polypropylene inner frames offer stability, reduce torque, and lend lateral stability
- Protective heel counters act as a natural shoehorn and allow your heels to move up and down while you walk
- Roomy, reinforced toe boxes allow your toes to move comfortably and provide durability and toe protection
Traction and Grip:
- Anti-skid tread soles supply you with solid traction on sketchy, wet terrain
- High-quality leather uppers and stylish mosaic print mean you can wear the Mosaic at work or while you're out to dinner with friends
- Heel counters also provide lateral stability
- Rocker-bottom soles propel your feet forward when you walk, provide shock absorption equal to athletic shoes, and have wider heels for greater stability
Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
Dansko's flagship classic for all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style.
Available in a quality leather upper that follows the natural contours of the foot.
Instep collar is generously padded for added comfort.
Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.