Dansko Professional Marbled Patent - Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Instep collar is generously padded.
Support and Cushioning:
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
Weather and Wind:
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association. ;
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.