Dansko Professional Silver Opal -
Millions of Dansko fans can't be wrong. Our flagship style embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
Support and Cushioning:
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
Weather and Wind:
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
Lining and Layers:
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For non-leather clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Premium leather upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
- Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish.
Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).