Dansko Maeve -
Look and feel fabulous wherever you go in the Dansko Maeve sandal. Part of the Dansko Stapled Clog collection, this women's shoe pairs an open back and sides with a protective closed toe for the best of both worlds. It's crafted from the highest-quality non-allergenic vegetable-tanned leather and accented with a touch of cross-stitching; the adjustable buckle strap offers a snug fit. Earning this shoe the APMA Seal of Acceptance, an array of construction features support, cradle and cushion the foot for all-day comfort. The Dansko Maeve shoe is finished with a rocker bottom to enhance forward motion and a SATRA-tested polyurethane sole for dependable grip.
- Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
Lining and Layers:
- Microfiber linings on Vegan Pro.
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Allows toes to move comfortable.
- Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Dansko's Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom.
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Superior shock absorption.
- Leather socklining.
- Roomy toe box.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
- Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine.
- Keeps you going all day long.
- Burnished Veg is a glove-soft leather that has been finished to a rich luster. It has a lightweight, buttery softness that easily conforms to the shape of your foot and has great everyday fashion appeal.
- Comparable to athletic footwear.
Open back, closed toe, this is the perfect transition shoe! High quality leather and rich hues pair equally well with Capris or jeans when the temps drop—which you’ll love because they are so comfortable you’ll never want to take them off!