Dansko Professional Clog - The Dansko Professional Clog is in Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection. Millions of Dansko fans can't be wrong. Dansko's flagship style embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for. Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure
- Rocker-bottom polyurethane outsole reduces strain on legs, back and feet
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable
- Dansko shoes are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Stabilizing heel cap allows foot to slide naturally in and out of the shoe
- Polyurethane heel and upturned toe allows for the simple rolling motion of a natural gait
- Heel height is 2 inches
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather
Sierra Trading Post
Ideal for women who work on their feet, Dansko's Professional clogs deliver all-day comfort by easing pressure and joint strain, and allowing for a natural stride to reduce fatigue.
When your day requires you to be on your feet or you have a full day of shopping planned, the Professional XP Shoes from Dansko will give you the comfort you need to keep going and going and going.