Dansko Solstice -
Even the longest day will be a breeze with the Solstice clog from Dansko. This closed-backed clog has a leather upper for durability and a strap with a covered button for style. The shock-absorbing foam midsole and EVA insert ensure cushioning and support, while the coring holes lighten the weight for reduced fatigue. The steel shank and beveled heel lend stability, while the rocker bottom helps propel your natural walking motion. The American Podiatric Medical Association recognizes this shoe for promoting quality foot health.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built-in steel shank provides additional support to reduce torque and pronation.
- DRI-LEX wrapped footbed wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and odor free.
- Shock-absorbing foam insole and EVA insert at forefoot ensure lasting comfort for extended wear.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole with beveled heel for greater stability at impact.
- Highest quality burnished vegetable, brush-off or classic leather upper offers long-lasting wear and easy maintenance.
- Nearly 30% lighter than clogs from Dansko's Stapled Collection.
- From the Sausalito Collection.
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Reach the peak of casual-chic with the Dankso 'Solstice' clog.