Dansko Wide Pro -
The Wide Pro is Dansko's classic closed-back with a roomier fit.
- Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure
Lining and Layers:
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For non-leather clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Roomy toe box allows toes to move comfortable
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned. Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish.
- Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine. Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Pull-up is the perfect choice for working environments. Scuffs and scratches can be 'pulled' out by redistributing oil or wax with your fingertips, making this a work-friendly leather. Remove scratches and scrapes by rubbing the underside of the leather with finger tips using light pressure until blemish is no longer visible. Buff with Dansko Leather Cream.
- Heel height is 2 inches
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Cabrio leather features a black top coat that provides a high-gloss shine and dressy appeal. To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.